If you want an easy to make dinner recipes that are satisfying, comforting and filling then nothing beats soups and stews. A warm bowl will warm you up and comfort you inside and out. I gathered my easy instant pot soup and stew recipes that you should try now!
We are still talking about managing our debt so why are we talking about meal plans? Let me go back to my story. I had a goal it was to pay for prepaid college for my daughter. I didn’t have the $281.00 a month to do that. I cried.
I cried because it is hard to not be able to do for your children. I cried because I had agreed to be a stay at home mom and I didn’t have the ability to add to the income of our house. I cried because it was the first time I really wanted something and I couldn’t have it for our child.
Then I decided I can do this. I can use the money we had in a way that would allow me to provide for my child’s future. That is what I did. You can still follow my path and write out your budget. I suggest starting with this post >>> How to Save Money Using a CalendarContinue reading
If you’re a full time vegetarian or you just want to cut-down on your meat intake then for sure you will love my picks of Instant Pot Vegetarian Recipes that are delicious and all so easy to prepare. So grab your pressure cooker and try out some or all of these. Don’t forget to leave a comment letting my blog friends know you found their pressure cooker vegetarian recipes at Real Advice Gal!
If you still haven’t gotten an instant pot, then you’re missing a lot. Ever since I got my Power Pressure Cooker XL, it has been my most used kitchen tool. It’s a multi-cooker that can take place several of your other kitchen appliances, aside from being a pressure cooker you can also use it as a slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, egg cooker, steamer, warmer, and even as a sterilizer. I was able to cook a lot of delicious instant pot pressure cooker recipes for dinner that my family fell in love with and recently we’ve been enjoying a lot of Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Desserts too. So, if you still don’t own one then I highly suggest you buy one now because I know that like me you will fell in love with the instant pot pressure cooker too. To help you out with meal planning and save time and money, I made this all instant pot pressure cooker meal plan for the month. I chose a lot of easy to make but so delicious recipes to include in my power pressure cooker xl menu so I hope you’ll also love all of it!
Get the most out of your pressure cooker by using it daily. You can create a lot of easy dinner recipes that will only take you few minutes to prepare and cook. To help you out with meal planning we have cheap dinner recipes for the pressure cooker that are tasty but will fit your budget. Our Cheap Pressure Cooker Recipes Menu Plan features budget-friendly meals that the whole family will love.
1. Honey Glazed Ham (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
2. Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
3. Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
4. Instant Pot Creamy Lentils (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
5. Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
6. Gluten Free Pressure Cooker Spaghetti Sauce Recipe (Gluten-Free Egg-Free)
7. Instant Pot Whole Chicken (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
8. Mushroom & Onion Cube Steak (Gluten-Free Egg-Free)
9. Pressure Cooker Mussels with Apples and Bacon (Gluten-Free Egg-Free)
10. Instant Pot Chicken Fajitas (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
11. Instant Pot Beef Stew
12. Instant Pot Enchilada Pasta
13. Turkey Breast Pressure Cooker Recipe (Gluten-Free Dairy Free)
14. Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Chicken (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
15. Beef Tips (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
16. Instant Pot Coconut Curry Chicken (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
17. Instant Pot Cabbage Beef Soup (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
18. Pressure Cooker Taco Soup
19. Ground Beef Stroganoff
20. Gluten Free Instant Pot Chicken Pineapple Taco Recipe (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
21. Pressure Cooker Black Beans & Chorizo (Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
22. Irish Stew (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
23. Instant Pot Ribs with BBQ Sauce (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free depending on the bbq sauce, you can use this)
24. Instant Pot Chicken Adobo (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
25. Instant Pot Hobo Packets
26. Instant Pot Italian Ground Beef Stew
27. Gluten Free Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
28. Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Chicken (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
29. Sloppy Joe’s
30. Instant Pot White Bean Parmesan Spinach Soup (Gluten-Free, Egg-Free)
31. Instant Pot French Toast Casserole
Tried and Tested Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Meals
This is the ultimate one stop shop Instant pot pack
This is the pressure cooker I have.
I love my steamer basket
When I am trying to do an entire meal at once I love this
and everyone needs one of these make sure you look at the size of the unit before you buy this cake pan.
This is the best storage option I love my Rubbermaid containers you can microwave them and refrigerator food in them. They do not stain!
For more instant pot recipes check out these cookbooks
Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
Weight Watchers Instant Pot Smart Points Cookbook: The Complete Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook – with 60 Healthy & Delicious Instant Pot Cooker Recipes
Did you know that you can make desserts in your instant pot? See my list of drool-worthy Best Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Desserts
Are you or a family member have a gluten allergy? Maybe you’re not sure what food is gluten-free and what is not. Don’t worry! We want to help you out with meal planning with our All Gluten Free Pressure Cooker Meals that are easy to make and so tasty. These are perfect and can be enjoyed by everyone in the family even those who don’t have a gluten allergy. Make sure to print our gluten free pressure cooker menu below.