This recipe is very simple and delicious! This is a great recipe that is perfect for a family night or dinner with friends! Give this a try and tell me how you like it! I’m sure you will enjoy it as much as my family did!
1 TBSP of Olive oil (or any other oil you prefer)
1 Large Onion
1.5-2lbs Beef Roast
1 Pound Carrots (I prefer the organic rainbow carrots)
1 Pound Dutch Yellow Baby Potatoes
24 Ounces of beef stock or vegetable stock
1 TSP Garlic
1 TSP Onion powder
1 TSP Garlic powder
1 TSP Worcestershire Sauce
1 TSP Soy Sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
Grab the knife and peeler and do all the prep work first!
Lay out the Beef Roast first so it can get close to room temperature.
Peel the carrots and dice into about 2-3” pieces.
Slice the onion into rings and separate.
Measure all dry and wet ingredients. Once that is done, Rub the beef roast with salt and pepper.
Drizzle the oil into the pan and turn to sear.
Add the sliced onions to the pot and let them cook for about 5 minutes and toss them around, so they don’t stick.
Remove the onions and place the beef roast into the pot and let it sit there for 3 minutes, then rotate and do the other side for 3 minutes. Stand it up and do each of the ends as well for about 3 minutes too. Once that is done add your carrots and potatoes.
Mix the broth, garlic, onion powder, garlic powder, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and pour into the pot as well. Give one good stir then close the lid and press the manual button to cook for 1 hour.Continue reading
If you still haven’t gotten an instant pot, then you’re missing a lot. Ever since I got my Power Pressure Cooker XL, it has been my most used kitchen tool. It’s a multi-cooker that can take place several of your other kitchen appliances, aside from being a pressure cooker you can also use it as a slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, egg cooker, steamer, warmer, and even as a sterilizer. I was able to cook a lot of delicious instant pot pressure cooker recipes for dinner that my family fell in love with and recently we’ve been enjoying a lot of Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Desserts too. So, if you still don’t own one then I highly suggest you buy one now because I know that like me you will fell in love with the instant pot pressure cooker too. To help you out with meal planning and save time and money, I made this all instant pot pressure cooker meal plan for the month. I chose a lot of easy to make but so delicious recipes to include in my power pressure cooker xl menu so I hope you’ll also love all of it!
You guys, I got the coolest kitchen gadget over the weekend. It’s got the convenience of a slowcooker, with the quickness of a pressure cooker. You know I’m talking about my Instant Pot! This thing is amazing, and much easier to use than I thought it was going to be. So now in under an hour I can make all sorts of yummy meals for my family. Today I wanted to share with you the first Instapot Recipe I tried. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family did!Continue reading
Get the most out of your pressure cooker by using it daily. You can create a lot of easy dinner recipes that will only take you few minutes to prepare and cook. To help you out with meal planning we have cheap dinner recipes for the pressure cooker that are tasty but will fit your budget. Our Cheap Pressure Cooker Recipes Menu Plan features budget-friendly meals that the whole family will love.
1. Honey Glazed Ham (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
2. Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
3. Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
4. Instant Pot Creamy Lentils (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
5. Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
6. Gluten Free Pressure Cooker Spaghetti Sauce Recipe (Gluten-Free Egg-Free)
7. Instant Pot Whole Chicken (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
8. Mushroom & Onion Cube Steak (Gluten-Free Egg-Free)
9. Pressure Cooker Mussels with Apples and Bacon (Gluten-Free Egg-Free)
10. Instant Pot Chicken Fajitas (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
11. Instant Pot Beef Stew
12. Instant Pot Enchilada Pasta
13. Turkey Breast Pressure Cooker Recipe (Gluten-Free Dairy Free)
14. Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Chicken (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
15. Beef Tips (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
16. Instant Pot Coconut Curry Chicken (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
17. Instant Pot Cabbage Beef Soup (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
18. Pressure Cooker Taco Soup
19. Ground Beef Stroganoff
20. Gluten Free Instant Pot Chicken Pineapple Taco Recipe (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
21. Pressure Cooker Black Beans & Chorizo (Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
22. Irish Stew (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
23. Instant Pot Ribs with BBQ Sauce (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free depending on the bbq sauce, you can use this)
24. Instant Pot Chicken Adobo (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
25. Instant Pot Hobo Packets
26. Instant Pot Italian Ground Beef Stew
27. Gluten Free Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
28. Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Chicken (Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free)
29. Sloppy Joe’s
30. Instant Pot White Bean Parmesan Spinach Soup (Gluten-Free, Egg-Free)
31. Instant Pot French Toast Casserole
Tried and Tested Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Meals
This is the ultimate one stop shop Instant pot pack
This is the pressure cooker I have.
I love my steamer basket
When I am trying to do an entire meal at once I love this
and everyone needs one of these make sure you look at the size of the unit before you buy this cake pan.
This is the best storage option I love my Rubbermaid containers you can microwave them and refrigerator food in them. They do not stain!
For more instant pot recipes check out these cookbooks
Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
Weight Watchers Instant Pot Smart Points Cookbook: The Complete Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook – with 60 Healthy & Delicious Instant Pot Cooker Recipes
Did you know that you can make desserts in your instant pot? See my list of drool-worthy Best Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Desserts
Do you go into a store and look for the cheapest meat? I do. I even go on the days they mark everything down. I am not ashamed that I am a saver. You can even see how we live on the 30,000 a year following the simple principles of paying the least amount of money for the things you need. I find that chickens are relatively cheap and I know I can easily make a dinner that will feed my family of five. I have several wonderful easy pressure cooker chicken recipes.
This one is no exception it is a Dairy free Gluten Free Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe
You will need both a Pressure Cooker and a Whole Chicken you can also use an
Instant pot and a whole chicken. The recipe will work in either they both use pressure to cook one is just a brand name. This is what you will do to pressure cooker whole chicken with vegetables.
You will gather these ingredients. You can leave out some of the veggies if you want and add others to suit your taste.
This is my Spaghetti Sauce Recipe. It is based on my mom’s “Amazing Gravy” recipe. She grew up in Philly and her home was right outside of little Italy so she must have learned how to cook from there. This Spaghetti Sauce Recipe smells so good I have thought about bottling the smell and selling it.
I went to sam’s club and bought all of the items above with exception of the basil. I used all of it. I made two huge pots of my Easy Spaghetti Sauce Recipe because I put it in ziplock bags and I freeze it to be used later. I also add some oregano by sight and 2 cloves of fresh garlic one for each pot. And since my husband can’t eat food with gluten, I decided to also make a pressure cooker version.
The secret to the my Gluten Free Pressure Cooker Spaghetti Sauce Recipe is the order in which I do things and the quality of the ingredients. I find that is important to buy in bulk and cook ahead to save time and money. I use this sauce for tons of recipes.