Category Archives for "Tips"
Well, I think I need to add 5 things to my original list of 10 things you need to know about Aldi. I went shop
ping there and here are the things I wished someone told me.
1) You will see that they have a great line of organic products.
2) You need a quarter or you are not getting a cart – They lock them up and only a quarter will release them.
3) You get your quarter back when you return your cart – That is why the lady didn’t give me her cart instead she scurried past me and locked it up to retrieve her quarter.
4) They do not bag your groceries – They put them back in your cart with out bags. You should not bring all your groceries out to your car without having them in bags. That is what the huge counter is for behind the cashier. If you chose to do this like I did. Then you will be the subject of everyone staring at you wondering why you didn’t see the huge counter that is supposed to be used for this task.
5) When you leave the store they have the preview for next week – If I lived near the Aldi store then I would go get that flyer so I know what not to buy this week and what to wait to buy during the following week. (I live 45 minutes away but I found that I saved enough to do 3 weeks of grocery shopping for $250.00)
Topic: Aldi tips
The holidays are a time of fun for everyone but they can pose some serious dangers for your pets. Take a minute to make yourself aware of the hidden pet dangers so you aren’t dealing with an accident this holiday season. Continue reading
I am a big supporter of dog rescues and our family is very involved with a local rescue. We are not only supporters with money but we foster animals, work with TNR (Trap, Neuter, Release) programs for feral cats, volunteer our time and so much more. It is a very rewarding experience but what makes it all worth it is when we are able to take an animal to their New Adoptive Home. Continue reading
The month of October has been designated Energy Awareness Month by the US Government since 1991. That makes it a great time to upgrade your energy hogging appliances, televisions and computers for New ENERGY STAR® ones. This switch will help you save money on your home energy bills. Continue reading