Category Archives for "Tips"
Now that Christmas is over, my thoughts begin to wander to the day after Christmas sales. You know, the day when the stores deep discount just about everything they didn’t sell before Christmas. The best thing about day after Christmas sales is they generally last until the inventory is gone rather than just one day like Black Friday. That’s a good thing because I won’t be able to make it to the stores the day after Christmas. However, I am already planning my shopping trip the weekend after Christmas.
Are you in search of last minute Christmas gift ideas? Unexpected guests or last minute party invitations can send anyone into a holiday tailspin but you don’t have to worry. These simple Last Minute Gift Ideas will help you keep your holiday spirit and give last minute holiday gifts that everyone will still like.
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of ALPO® Brand Dog Food . All opinions are 100% mine.
This is Sookie, the family YorkiePom, and spoiled brat. What is the best thing to feed your dog that has become your furry family member? We choose only the best, so we go with ALPO Wet Dog Food! I have recently written a few posts introducing you to the ALPO Wet Dog Food we got to try, and telling you what my furry friend thinks about it! And what’s not to love? ALPO Wet Dog Food is 100% balanced for all life stages and is only made with quality (and yummy according to Sookie) ingredients! Check out all the goodness that is ALPO Wet Dog Food on their Nutrition page.
These are 2 of Sookies favorite Alpo Wet Food flavors! Check out all the dog approved flavors ALPO offers.
The video above was made by fellow blogger Saved by Love Creations and it cracks me up because, like Sookie, you can tell that those dogs LOVE the Alpo Wet Dog Food! Sookie almost knocked me over the first time I put the Alpo Wet Dog Food in her food bowl. So I think between our 3 super cutie furry family members, that would be 6 paws up!
Make sure to visit the ALPO® Instagram page and upload a photo or video of your Alpo Dog with the hashtag #HappyStartsHere and show them off with the ALPO community!
This may be the digital age but nothing beats personalized greetings for special occasions and holidays. Ever since I always try to make it a point to send cards to relatives and friends, I fill it with my personal messages and I even let my kids add fun stuff to the cards like stickers and their drawings. These make the cards extra special to the person we’re sending it too. This holiday season we already bought and send cards and one of our must buy brands are Hallmark cards, not only do they have cards for every occasion there is, but also their cards are always fun and have the perfect graphic and message that we want to tell the people we love. Plus did you know that you can get rewards for buying Hallmark Cards?
With Hallmark Card Rewards, you earn a reward for every five Hallmark cards you buy, whether you buy them at Hallmark Gold Crown stores or more than 30,000 grocery and drugstores and supercenters across the country. Plus you’ll receive exclusive offers and ideas as well. Rewards include gift cards, discounts, dollars off, and more from rewards partners such as Land’s End, Omaha Steaks, Applebee’s, Starbucks, Nike and more.
Earning Hallmark Card Rewards is super easy, you can simply download the Hallmark Card Rewards mobile app (Android and iPhone), to easily scan the barcode on the back of your purchased Hallmark cards and register your rewards for your account.
Please leave a comment below to let me know that you’ve registered for Hallmark Card Rewards.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post from Hallmark but opinions expressed are 100% mine.
Well, I think I need to add 5 things to my original list of 10 things you need to know about Aldi. I went shop
ping there and here are the things I wished someone told me.
1) You will see that they have a great line of organic products.
2) You need a quarter or you are not getting a cart – They lock them up and only a quarter will release them.
3) You get your quarter back when you return your cart – That is why the lady didn’t give me her cart instead she scurried past me and locked it up to retrieve her quarter.
4) They do not bag your groceries – They put them back in your cart with out bags. You should not bring all your groceries out to your car without having them in bags. That is what the huge counter is for behind the cashier. If you chose to do this like I did. Then you will be the subject of everyone staring at you wondering why you didn’t see the huge counter that is supposed to be used for this task.
5) When you leave the store they have the preview for next week – If I lived near the Aldi store then I would go get that flyer so I know what not to buy this week and what to wait to buy during the following week. (I live 45 minutes away but I found that I saved enough to do 3 weeks of grocery shopping for $250.00)
Topic: Aldi tips