My mom saw this idea at her local grocery store and almost bought one until she seen the price tag of $16. She knew that even a craft challenged person like me could make this and wanted to share. For a total of $4 , she created this cute gift that my dad will love on Valentine’s Day. That is if he doesn’t find it before, he has a habit of finding hidden chocolate.
Supplies for your Candy Bouquet
Vase or Glass (perfect for recycling old vases or even empty tall jars)
Bamboo Kabob Skewers
Suckers of Small Candy to fill bottom of the vase
Pack of Single Size Candy Bars
Tape or Hot Glue Gun
How to Assemble your Candy Bouquet
1. Make sure vase is clean and dry.
2. Fill bottom of vase with Dum Dum Suckers
3. Glue/Tape Reese Cups to Skewers.
4. Stick Skewers into vase. Suckers will provide support.
5. Take Tissue Paper and fill in around skewers.
Special thanks to Judy for sharing this with us.
Other Candy Bouquet Options:
Skittles and Laffy Taffy
M&Ms and Mini Reese Cups
Smarties and Sprees
Nestle Crunch with Hershey Kisses.
Check out our Valentine’s Day posts:
Topic: Candy Bouquet
Valentine’s Day Gifts don’t have to be complicated! They just don’t need to come from the grocery or convenience store on your way home from work. Show him/her that you took the time to pick out a truly unique gift with these cute Valentine’s Day Gifts from BoldLoft.
BoldLoft specializes in matching couple’s gifts which include the following:
They even have Gifts for Mom and Dad. These make cute presents to give to your significant other from the kids.
The cute designs are not too cute for him but absolutely adorable for her. They will make your Valentine smile every time she puts on her shirts, drinks her coffee or lays down her head at night. Even when you are apart you will be together.
Give the gift for Valentine’s Day that no one else is giving when you shop BoldLoft for all your Valentine’s needs.
Bold Loft has been featured on
- NBC Today Show
- The Nate Berkus Show
BoldLoft also makes a the perfect choice for Birthdays, Weddings, Showers, and those Just Because moments.
BoldLoft offers Free Shipping on all orders over $46.00
When you are done shopping at BoldLoft make sure to click over and send a FREE Valentine’s Day Card featuring some of the same designs you find on the products offered.
Time spent in the kitchen needs to be worthwhile and efficient. Nothing is more exhausting, while in the kitchen, than to find that your kitchen tools and supplies do not work the way you want to. With that in mind I have created a list of the Top 5 Kitchen Gifts to give this holiday season.
Dice and Slice Chopper – This 3 in one handy chopper with slice, dice, and chop . It comes with 3 interchangeable blades (small dice, large dice and slicing blade).
Over the Sink Cutting Board– This expandable cutting board has a collapsible colander that can be removed. The handle extends to 24″ to fit most sinks. This makes cutting and rinsing vegetables and fruits a breeze. No more need to take up precious counter space for a cutting board.
Smart Slice – This mandoline style slicer has four adjustments settings to slice and grate. It also includes a julienne blade and innovative hand guard.
Food Processor with Attachments – A 500 watt motor will chop, slice, shred, mix and puree. This food processor comes with 7 attachments including an egg beater, a citrus juicer, and a dough maker. The blades store in the bowl and most parts are dishwasher safe.
9 Pc Stainless Steel Knife Set by Top Chef – This Knife Set is inspired by the professional chefs on the Food Network and includes everything you need to be effective in the kitchen.
You can Check out other great Kitchen Products offered by One Kings Lane HERE!!
Our Top 5 list features fabulous gifts featured on One Kings Lane. One Kings Lane does require membership and it is FREE and easy to sign up. Sign up today for a $15 credit for purchases of $30 or more.
1. Channel Throw in Mocha –This incredibly soft Channel Throw from Tourance is is soft it’s almost decadent and makes a great gift for that special someone on your list. This throw provides warmth for those cold nights and creates a retreat that will swaddle the user in luxury.
2. Silver Snowflake Tealight Holders (Set of 2) – Bring winter magic and set the mood with these Silver Snowflake Tealight Holders made of steel. Measuring 6″x2″ these shiny tealight holders will create sparkling light when a tealight is lit.
3. Structured Market Tote in Aqua – This roomy cotton Structured Market Tote measures 21″x14″x8″ and is the perfect tote to carry groceries, library books, change of clothes, etc. The Aqua design brings a fresh and vibrant splash wherever you take it.
4. Cashmere Cable Knit Scarf in Chocolate – This Chocolate Cashmere Cable Knit Scarf will ward off the chill. Measuring 80″x60″ it delivers a rich Chocolate color and extreme plushness. They will be praying for the cold just to use the scarf.
5. Happiness and Wonder Silver Vase – Just add flowers and this whimsical bud vase will fill the receiver with job. The Silver Vase is made of recycled glass with a silver effect and finished with the phrase “may you be filled with happiness and wonder” in the artist’s own handwriting.
Have you started your holiday shopping yet? I’ll admit it, I haven’t. If you are like many shoppers, you’ll do most of your holiday shopping online. I know I will. Here’s my online shopping plan:
1. First and foremost, I will set a budget. These days, every penny counts!
2. Make a list of family and friends for whom I will be buying for this year.
3. Set time aside to research the best deals. I will make a list of the online stores with the best prices so I can order when I’m ready.
4. Once I’m ready to start my shopping, I’ll use Ebates as the starting point for each of my purchases.
5. Once my shopping is done, I’ll be ready to decorate the house, bake goodies for family and friends, and enjoy the season.
Now that my children are older (and past the Santa phase), the holidays are much less stressful. For years, I spent the whole year buying presents when I found them on sale and stashing them away for the big day. Fortunately, that’s not the case anymore. Our family’s needs are few so I find myself looking for specific and unique items for each person on my list. One thing hasn’t changed. I continue to use Ebates for all my online purchases. I joined Ebates in 2002 and since then have received over $1,000 in rebates. That’s ten years of making every penny count!
Our wish list is short this year. My husband will be gifted with the requisite new shirts, pants and socks, and something special from our teenage daughter. My biggest decision is whether to buy my husband a tablet. Our two grown kids and my parents will each receive one special gift plus a few gift cards to choose exactly what they would like from their favorite stores. Our teenage daughter reads the blog so I won’t be letting the cat out of the bag as to what she will be receiving this year.
Fortunately, I can count on Ebates for a season full of deals including November Holidays(11/17-11/30), Black Friday(11/23), Cyber Monday(11/26), 12 Days of Deals(12/1-12/12), and December Holidays(12/2-12/24). **Note these URLS will not be live until the dates specified*
With Ebates, you earn cash back on every purchase made at thousands of online stores. During the holidays, so many of these merchants over not only the best prices but double cash back. I personally plan to start and finish my shopping during the Ebates Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. It won’t be hard. I’ll simply login into my Ebates account and choose the store where I want to shop. Ebates generates a tracking ticket and once I’ve completed my purchase, my rebate will appear in my account within a few days. Then every few months, Ebates sends me a Big Fat Check (I choose to have Ebates transfer funds via PayPal). How much easier can saving get?
Now is a great time to sign up for Ebates. Joining Ebates is free and new members receive a $10 bonus gift card after they make their first $25 purchase. Ebates customers receive 1%-50% Cash Back on their purchases at thousands of different stores. As you shop, Cash Back accumulates in your account, and then every few months, Ebates will send you that Big Fat Check (or transfer funds via PayPal).
What are you waiting for? Signing up for Ebatesthis holiday season is easy and every penny counts!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ebates. The opinions and text are all mine.