Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of BloomsyBox.com that offers flowers delivery subscriptions, but all opinions expressed here are mine.
Bloomsy Box Review
Our love story had started a long time before we met. We both wanted something special and someone special. We just didn’t know what that other person would look like or where we would meet. I set my expectations high with a checklist that I attempted to fill but after dating several guys and needing to date several to make up for the perfect guy for me I met him. I didn’t know then that this guy that I met who would one day propose to me and would later become my husband and the man of my dreams would be selected using the one rule I had for who I was going to marry. I always said my sign will be the guy who brings me white roses will be the guy that I will marry. I know people rolled their eyes and joked. It was our first Valentine’s day that my husband did indeed bring me white Roses.
I was asked to write about a service that delivers stunning flowers monthly, BloomsyBox.com. I said, “Yes!” The reason is simple; flowers are part of every happy memory that I have. They allow us to bring joy to the people we love. They help us say thank you, I love you, you are special, I am thinking of you, I am hoping for good health, and I believe that you are special. I was first a little apprehensive since I have ordered flowers before and the flowers delivery charges were outrageous, the flowers didn’t last long, and I spent a fortune. I was even more nervous because as I was leaving for soccer, I noticed the Bloomsy Box in my garage. I wasn’t sure how long it had been there, and I wasn’t sure what I would find when I opened the box. I decided to do a live reveal which you can check out here. I was pleasantly surprised with the flowers. I was even more surprised by the price. The flowers start at under $35 which includes delivery.
What makes Bloomsy Box difference?
1) It is a subscription service you can do weekly, bi-weekly or monthly (You can cancel anytime).
2) The service skips the middle man, so the fresh flowers are delivered to you quicker.
3) There are no mixed bouquets with unnecessary extras.
4) These are hand-tied bunches.
5) The flowers are sourced directly from suppliers in South America, Holland, Thailand and California meaning no middle-man mark-up to increase the price.
6) You can arrange them around your life.
7) They are sourced from places who care about their workers and the environment.
8) The flowers are hand selected.
9) Quality counts and in 4 days or less the flowers are brought from the farm to your table.
10) Satisfaction is guaranteed.
This is my Real Gal Advice for you improve your relationship with that special someone in your life. Let them know that they are important to you once, once a week, or once a month but send them a Bloomsy Box because as a mom to three kids I always appreciate a gift that I do not have to cook with, clean with, or has a purpose. I love having flowers and the pink roses I received brought back fond memories that I had in college since they are the flowers of my sorority. Guess what if it wasn’t for one of my sorority sisters. I would have never met and married the perfect guy for me the one with the white roses.
ORDER at Bloomsy Box you will be glad you did!