ARM & HAMMER™ plus OxiClean™ Power PAKS
I am sure you can relate this is why I hate laundry.
1) Even though my kids have a laundry basket, they do not use it
2) Laundry is never ending unless you are a nudist you will always have another load
3) We can’t seem to keep our socks together, so we have a sock bag
4) When my husband does the laundry that is almost always, he is men clean. He does so on the dining room table. We now call it the laundry table. Yes, we do have a laundry room that he could use but he likes to spread it out. GRRR
5) The kids put their laundry away by themselves which results in messy closets that are no longer sorted by colors. I have to fix them once a month so they can find things. Yes, I have been over where everything goes. I even made labels. I decided not to sweat the small stuff and if the laundry gets in drawers and the closet and the drawers and closets shut it is up to them to find things to wear in the morning so let it be their struggle.
As you can tell laundry isn’t what I like to do. I would in fact if I have a ton of money never do the laundry again. I would hire someone to do it for me and put it away properly. That is why when I heard about ARM & HAMMER™ plus OxiClean™ Power PAKS laundry detergent I knew I was their customer. I want the quickest and most effective laundry tackling option. I want something that doesn’t take up space on my shelf. I want a laundry soap that is so simple to use my kids can use it. I know we have wasted so much money on laundry because my husband doesn’t measure what we use he just eyeballs it. That is our money down the drain. I love how you can control costs with these ARM & HAMMER™ plus OxiClean™ Power PAKS Laundry Detergent tablets.
School has started. That means my routine is not only cumbersome but never ending. I find myself under a heap of laundry. We decided this year one of the jobs our oldest would have is helping with the laundry. We have three kids so one will bring the laundry down to the machine. The other will sort it colors from whites. The oldest will fold and help the little ones put it away. Then I put the ARM & HAMMER™ plus OxiClean™ Power PAKS Laundry Detergent tablets in the washer.
What are these superheroes in a bag you ask? ARM & HAMMER™ plus OxiClean™ Power PAKS whitens and powers out stains. Tough stains like dirt, grass, blood, and oil are now easy to solve, and you don’t need to measure it!
You can visit ARM & HAMMER™ website to find out more about the power of their new tablet.
Here’s my favorite laundry hack tip. Keep One basket for whites. One basket for darks. One basket for lights. One basket for reds. This method makes it so much easier for you, no more sorting. All you have to do is grab a basket and throw it in the washing machine.
Tired of finding socks in the laundry? You can give each family member their own washable mesh bag. They can put their used socks there and all you have to do is to throw it in the washing machine.
These are some of the hacks my readers have for sorting their laundry and getting it done. What are yours?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine.
Frugal Ways to Save Money on Best Home Appliances
Free Online Activities While You Stay at Home During COVID-19
Corned Beef – Do you buy Point Cut or Flat Cut?
How to Save Money Gardening
How to Lose Weight by Drinking More Water
Stress Free Party Planning Tips
Great Ideas for Christmas Stocking Presents
Easy Ways to Organize Your Cleaning Schedule
Take the Pledge and Be a Mental Health Advocate #OnOurSleeves