Spend less than 15 minutes daily and still have a clean kitchen.
In my house the kitchen is the hardest room to keep clean. When we are dividing up chores, I would rather clean the bathroom than tackle the kitchen. However, ignoring the kitchen just makes it even harder when it comes time to clean. In order to be fair to my husband, I have created a plan that lets me have a clean kitchen in under 15 minutes a day.
Simple Steps to a Clean Kitchen
*****Ever 6 months go thru your cupboards and drawers and get rid of anything you haven’t used or have duplicates of. This will reduce the amount of items you have to clean around.*****
- While dinner is cooking, look for drips or spills on kitchen cupboards, counters, or floors and clean them up.
- Sweep Kitchen Floors when cleaning up for dinner. (This a perfect chore to assign a child.)
- Run your dishwasher at night and assign someone to each day to unload the clean dishes.
- Wash dishes that won’t fit in the dishwasher promptly, don’t leave them for when the dishwasher is empty.
- Make stubborn dishes easier to clean by dropping in a denture tablet with warm water. (See more uses for Denture Tablets)
- Pick one day a week to clean out your fridge, this will ensure nothing sits past its expiration date.
- Wipe counters after each meal because it is easier to clean up sticky surfaces when they happen instead of hours later.
Keeping a Clean Kitchen is easier with Windex Touch Up. I became acquainted with Windex Touch Up when I was attending a blogging conference in July. I loved how easy it was to use and that I could use it on all the surfaces in my kitchen. When I got home they sent me extras to use and I don’t know how I lived without it. It sits neatly on the counter and all I have to do is dab it on my rag and wipe away. This also helps me keep a clean kitchen clean while cooking. I don’t have to worry about spraying cleaners and that means there won’t be any chemicals in or around my food.
See How you can have a Clean Kitchen or Bathroom with Windex Touch Up!
Check out how to Organize Your Cleaning Schedule.
Follow these tips to Remove Color Bleeding from Clothes.
Topic: Clean Kitchen