5 Reasons To Love The iRobot #iRobotatBestBuy
Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free, all thoughts and opinions are my own 🙂
It’s officially spring ya’ll! Spring to me means it’s time to shed those winter clothes, open up the windows, and one of my favorite parts, spring cleaning! Yes, I just said I loved spring cleaning. Now it’s not the act of spring cleaning I love, it’s the way my home looks when I’m done. Now I love any product that makes my cleaning routine easier, spring cleaning or otherwise, and recently I got the chance to review a device that is sure to make your life easier, and your floors happier. What is it? the iRobot Vacuum from Best Buy!
You guys, this little thing is awesome. And I’m going to tell you why…..
Here are 5 reasons to love the iRobot:
1. The Quality – The iRobot is made impeccably well. The iRobot – Roomba 870 Vacuum Cleaning Robo features the AeroForce performance cleaning system and a HEPA filter, this self-propelled vacuum cleaner breaks down and collects dirt and debris from nearly any floor type to create a clean home. Roomba’s slim profile lets it clean under furniture, including beds, skirted furniture, tables and cabinetry while the spinning side brush grabs dirt and debris from tough places like wall edges and corners.
2. The ease of use- Setting up and using your iRobot is super fast and easy. Just press Clean or schedule Roomba to vacuum when it’s most convenient for you. My favorite feature was the ability to set a daily cleaning schedule. I have mine set to go out every day at 10:15 am. You can’t get much easier than that to keep your floors clean right?
3. You can set up virtual walls- My daughter has a play room downstairs, and it is a mine of legos, dress up clothes, and a giant dollhouse. There is no room for the iRobot to get in there, and I didn’t want it getting stuck. Luckily I don’t have to worry because it comes with 2 virtual walls that you can set up anywhere you don’t want you iRobot to travel to.
4. The Bagless Design – Helps save time and energy with no bags to replace. The full-bin indicator lets you know when the bin needs to be emptied. Which when you have 4 cats, is pretty often. So.Much.Cat.Hair. It also has no more cleaning brushes! Tangle-free AeroForce™ Extractors are virtually maintenance free, making it even easier for Roomba to tackle daily dirt build-up and leave more time for you to enjoy your day. This is great for getting things out of the corners. Roomba’s large HEPA filter keeps dust, dander, and other allergens out of the air – ideal for homes with pets and allergy sufferers like mine!
5. The Docking Station- There is no need to hunt Roomba down after it is done cleaning– it automatically returns to its Home Base® to recharge between cleanings. My daughter thought this was fascinating, and I am glad that iRobot® XLife™ Extended Life Battery provides double the battery cycles, because my daughter made a game out of putting the iRobot in different parts of the livingroom and pushing the “dock” button to see if Mr.C (yes, she named the iRobot) could make it back home. He did, everytime!
Are you ready to grab one of your own iRobot® Roomba® 870 to help you with your spring cleaning? Head on over to the Best Buy Website to purchase your own “Mr.C” today!