25 foods that will help you look good Naked!
Alright, admit it, you clicked on this because you want to know how to look good naked right? Who doesn’t? I’m always interested in learning new tips and tricks when it comes to things like weight loss, beauty, building muscle, etc. I have searched the internet high and low to bring you my top 25 foods that will help you look good naked! Some you might know, and some might surprise you!
So here are my top 25 foods that will help you look good naked
- Organic Beef- Organic beef is any beef that is range-fed or game. If you are looking to build some muscle then you can’t go wrong with getting in a few servings a day of organic beef. If you are a vegetarian then hemp seeds and any kind of nuts will help you get in some muscle building protein as well!
- Apple Cider Vinegar- If you are feeling a little bloated, then apple cider vinegar is a great choice for you! It is a natural diuretic and will help you flush out that excess water weight. Just add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to 16 ounces of water and drink!
- Green Tea- Studies show you can burn 35-to-43% more fat during the day when you drink 3-to-5 cups of green tea! (plus it is delicious and you can get it in a latte at starbucks)
- Dark Chocolate- Yes, chocolate is actually good for you! It’s sweet, low in calories, and also helps moisturize your skin and reduce redness!
- The Allium Family- these are foods like Onions, Garlic, Chives, Leeks, Shallots and Scallions. The Allium Family helps get rid of cellulite by removing the toxins in your body that cause cellulite. This might be the most important of the whole list!
- Blueberries- Blueberries are awesome for you because they are full of Antioxidants which fight off free radicals that speed up the aging process, so you can reverse the aging process and Prevent wrinkles while eating some yummy fruit!
- Kale- I’ll be honest, I’m not a huge fan of the taste of kale, but I can blend in a smoothie and never taste it! Kale is very high in Vitamin A . Vitamin A helps get rid of acne and stretch marks. It also helps fade age spots.
- Avocados- Avocados are not only tasty, but they are full of fiber which will help you feel full so you don’t over eat, but it also kills sugar cravings!
- Egg Yolks- I know there is a lot of back and forth on whether egg yolks are good for you or not, but something about egg yolks will always be true, they are full of iron. Iron= energy, which is always a good thing!
- Cooked Tomatoes- Cooked tomatoes are a great source of Lycopene. Lycopene not only helps fight diabetes, it also is great for your eye health, is also acts as an internal sunscreen and protects your skin from sun burns.
- Button & Shiitake mushrooms- These mushrooms are high in Selenium. Selenium helps increase your metabolism which in turn will make you burn fat faster!
- Bell Peppers- Bell peppers contain a good amount of Silicon which helps you make more collagen, and it will also help you have thick, silky hair!
- Oysters- Oysters are high in Zinc. Zinc is great for a lot of things including muscle building, strengthening your nails and hair, and helps get rid of acne!
- Pumpkin Seeds- Pumpkin seeds are great for giving you an energy boost, as well as helping prevent dry skin and baldness!
- Almonds- Not only are almonds a great source of protein, they are also a great source of Vitamin E. Vitamin E is great for your skin and also helps prevent any bloating caused by PMS!
- Parsley- Parsley is a great source of Vitamin K. This vitamin plays an important role in blood sugar regulation. The Pancreas makes insulin and contains second highest content of Vitamin K of body.
- Oranges- As you probably know, oranges are a great source of Vitamin C. Vitamin C makes your skin look better by preventing the breakdown of collagen. It also helps suppress the belly fat storing hormone called Cortisol.
- Watermelon- This yummy fruit is super yummy, and will increase the strength and elasticity of your skin to help you prevent & Get rid of stretch marks!
- Brown Rice- Brown rice is full of Vitamin B, which helps lower your sugar cravings, increase your metabolism, and prevents blackheads from forming!
- Pomegranates- We all know that a lot of skin care companies use pomegranates in their products, and here’s why: the juice in pomegranates strengthens skin & hair by protecting you from UV rays that accelerate the aging process.
- Water- You knew it was going to be on the list! Not only is water great for you skin, but also your tummy! You’ll burn an extra 250-to-500 calories a day by drinking 8-to-10 glasses of ice cold water!
- Wheat Grass- This is another food that is perfect to blend up in a smoothie. It reduces the inflammation that makes you age faster and it also helps the body attack cancer cells.
- Coconut Water- Coconut water is a great alternative for people that simply don’t like the taste of plain water. It contains more electrolytes than most fruit juices and energy drinks without the extra sugar & artificial flavorings! It also naturally speeds up your metabolism & it gives you more energy.
- Salmon- Rich in protein and vitamin D (both are key to strong hair) the omega-3 fatty acids found in this cold-water fish really can’t be beat! Your body can’t make those fatty acids, which your body needs to grow hair, so the more you eat, the better your hair will look!
- Sesame Seeds- Sesame Seeds dissolve plaque and help build tooth enamel. The tasty seeds are also rich in calcium, which will keep your teeth and jawbone healthy!
There you have it, my top 25 foods that will help you look good naked!
It’s always important to not only look good naked, but feel good naked! A healthy diet will help you look AND feel your best! So see if you can incorporate these 25 superfoods into your daily diet!
Do you have any other suggestions for this list? Leave them in the comment section below!