A Jello Kids Recipes everyone will enjoy – Very Cherry Jello Salad
My husband was craving something sweet and it was too late to bake. My daughter wanted jello but I knew my husband would need something with a little more substance. My daughter and I put our heads together and combined her favorite Very Cherry Fruit Cocktail with Cherry Jello.
We created this delicious Jello Kids Recipes : Very Cherry Jello Salad
- Small Box of Cherry Jello
- 1 can Very Cherry Fruit Cocktail (drained with juices reserved)
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 cup cold water (when combined with juices from Fruit Cocktail)
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- Drain Fruit Cocktail and Reserve Juices
- Heat 1/2 cup water to boiling
- Dissolve Jello in hot water, stir completely
- Add water to Fruit Cocktail juices up to 1 1/2 cups.
- Add to Jello Mixture.
- Refrigerate until jello starts to solidify.
- Stir in Fruit Cocktail and Marshmallows.
- Refrigerate until completely gelled and serve.
Check out these other Jello Kids Recipes
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy recipes that kids will love!
Topic: Jello Kids Recipes