I love holidays; family, fun, memories and of course the eating! I have so many fond memories of large family gatherings. One of my goals is to have my children realize that holidays are more than just food, fun and gifts. I have already told you about our Thankful Turkey and as Christmas nears, I will give you some other ideas to incorporate.
Right now I am in the process of teaching my three year old what the word “thankful” means. I can’t wait to hear what he is thankful for! I am thankful for so many things and here are a few:
- I am thankful for my family, my husband and boys as well as all of my extended family, for their support with my business endeavors.
- I am so thankful for health, for me and all of my family. We have had a few rough spots this year with health concerns but thankfully, everything has turned out well.
- The basics: I am thankful for having all of the basic necessities. Many times we want more but it doesn’t necessarily mean we need more. A lesson I am learning more and more.
- I am thankful for smiles and laughs! It does a soul good to laugh and my three year old provides plenty of opportunities! Do you need a laugh? Here you go:
- Daddy: “Mason, look at these Coke cans. They have Santa Clause on them.” Mason: in his most seriouc voice “I don’t like Soda Clause.”
- Mommy: “Mason, do you want tater tots with dinner?” Mason: “Yeah, and fish legs!”
- Mommy: “I need 3 tablespoons of butter.” Mason: Goes to the drawer, pulls out 3 spoons and hands them too me!
- I am thankful for all of you and your support for Madame Deals! We appreciate you so much!
Now it is your turn. Feel free to post a comment telling us what you are thankful for today.