Enjoy Your Sweets Even on Weight Watchers
2 simple ingredients give you delicious Low Calorie Chocolate Bananas with all the taste and none of the guilt.
This recipe is only 4 WW points
Stick with your Weight Watchers Goals and eat Chocolate.
Everyone knows you need to eat an assortment of fruits and vegetables but sometimes you just need chocolate. With this simple recipe you can combine your daily fruit with a chocolate kick. This recipe is a great alternative to the calories find in traditional chocolate coated bananas.
- 1 bunch of bananas - 5-6 medium sized
- Chocolate Syrup
- Large Freezer Bag
- Saran Wrap/Cling Wrap
- Tear off a piece of Saran Wrap about 12 inches long.
- Place on counter.
- Peel Banana on an end of the Saran Wrap.
- Take Hershey Syrup and squirt on top of banana to cover.
- Roll up the banana making sure to cover all sides with syrup.
- Wrap tightly and place in freezer bag.
- Repeat with remaining bananas.
- **Options** Sprinkle with ice cream sprinkles, chopped nuts, or dried fruit for additional flavor with minimal calories.
This is a great snack to keep in the freezer so you have a healthy alternative when snack cravings hits.
Check out our other Low Calorie and Weight Watchers Inspired Recipes.
Find out what we are eating this week on our Menu Plan.
Do you like cooking and have great recipes you would love to share? Apply on our Job Board and you could be featured.
Topic: Weight Watchers