This Low Cal S’mores was inspired by Weight Watchers
Three ingredients and no cooking make this a quick and easy snack to make when those chocolate cravings hit.
Weight Watchers Inspired Dessert – Low Cal Smores
- 1 Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Cup
- 2 Low Fat Graham Crackers
- 1/4 cup Lite or Sugar Free Whipped Topping, thawed
- Break Graham Crackers in half.
- Split pudding cup and spread on 2 Graham Cracker halves.
- Top Pudding with whipped topping.
- Top with remaining 2 Graham Cracker halves.
- Eat and Enjoy.
- You can make these ahead of time and freeze them for a frosty treat.
Thanks to Judy Hellems for this delicious recipe!
Check out our Low Calorie Recipes which go well with a Weight Watchers Diet!
Find out what we are eating>> Weekly Madame Deals Menu Plan!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
Topic: Weight Watchers