Water Bottle Craft
I was recently working with a group of bloggers and one of them had the cutest Water Bottle Craft. She did a Fun Mail in Birthday Party Bottle. She created the coolest gift using a water bottle as the vessel to mail her birthday gift. I was so impressed by her creativity and her ability to create something so special with a water bottle that I decided I wanted to do a whole series of Water Bottle Crafts.
I know that Valentine’s day happens to be my favorite holiday. I frankly enjoy making people feel special and letting them know I love them. I thought this was the perfect way to deliver Valentine’s day gifts to my nieces so I let my children help me pick out items to send them.
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duck tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift
I put in lip gloss, hair clips, socks, neck laces, candy, stickers, pencils and hearts , and a valentine of course! I am so excited because we will have tons of unique ideas to make water bottle crafts. I know this will be the best Valentine my niece will receive.
What are some other items that you can think of that would fit in a plastic bottle?