Water Bottle Craft: Kids Craft Edition
Today, I am going to show you how to make a great Water Bottle Craft, for a student starting a new school year. This is the latest installment in our Water Bottle Craft Series. This is the Water Bottle Craft: Kids Craft Edition!
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme (In this theme, anything that you think would be good for a kid looks creating with their hands)
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duct tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift
Water Bottle Craft Content: Kids Craft
Painting Brushes, Waterbase Paints, Beads
What kid doesn’t like putting crafts together and creating new things. Give the kid in your life something special they can make on their own. Let their creative minds run wild. This would be a great addition to an Easter Basket or even great for Summer Vacation Gift.
What other Water Bottle Craft ideas do you have?
Check out all our water bottle crafts on our water bottle craft page. Don’t forget to pin this post for me, please!
Topic: Water Bottle Craft, Easter basket or Summer Vacation Gift Idea for Kids, kids crafts.