Today I am going to show you how to make the latest edition to the Water Bottle Craft Series, the Water Bottle Craft: Zoobooks Edition! This water bottle craft would be great for the animal lover in your life! A perfect birthday present for a child that loves to learn about animals! You can also check out this super cute water bottle craft made for a girl HERE
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duck tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift
Water Bottle Craft Content:
Zoobooks subscription, Dinos, pixie sticks, balloons, and noisemakers!
This water bottle craft, is super simple to make, and would make an animal love really happy!
What other ideas do you have for a Water Bottle Craft?
Check out all our water bottle crafts on our water bottle craft page. Don’t forget to pin this post for me, please!
Topic: Water Bottle Craft