Today I am going to show you how easy it is to make a Water Bottle Craft: Teen girl Edition! This is another edition to our Water Bottle Craft Series! This would be a perfect gift for that special teen girl in your life! Just a little something to show you are thinking about them!
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme (In this theme, anything you think a teen girl would love!)
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duck tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift
Water Bottle Craft Content:
Nail kit, pencil, gum, glitter, and nail polish!
We all know teen girls love getting their nails done, so this would be a perfect Water Bottle Craft to send them!
What other ideas do you have for a Water Bottle Craft?