St Patricks Day Craft!
Water Bottle Craft St Patricks Day Craft Edition
Today, I am going to show you how to make a great Water Bottle Craft, for a student starting a new school year. This is the latest installment in our Water Bottle Craft Series. This is the Water Bottle Craft: St. Patrick’s Day Craft Edition!
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme (In this theme, anything that you think would be perfect for a kid who loves to see things grow and make crafts for St. Patrick’s Day)
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duct tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift
Water Bottle Craft Content:
Leprechaun Flower Pot Craft and Growing Leprechaun
This is a great idea for the kids. Its always fun getting something in the mail. Give them something they can do with their hands and make.
What other Water Bottle Craft ideas do you have?
Check out all our water bottle crafts on our water bottle craft page. Don’t forget to pin this post for me, please!
Check out our St Patricks Day page for recipes, crafts and deals!
Topic: St Patricks Day Gift Idea for Kids