Water Bottle Craft
Today I will be showing you how to make the latest edition in out Water Bottle Craft Series, the Water Bottle Craft: School Age Girl Edition! This would be perfect to send to that awesome school aged girl in your life. It would be a perfect Valentines Day present, or even for the first day of school!
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duck tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift
Water Bottle Craft Content:
we have pencils, stickers, candy, beads, and string!
These water bottle crafts are so simple to make and super cute! What little girl wouldn’t love to receive this in the mail!?
What other ideas do you have for a water bottle craft?