Today, I am going to show you how to make a Water Bottle Craft:Preschool Boy’s Edition! This is another edition to our Water Bottle Craft Series. This craft would be perfect for a preschool age boy! It is filled with things that any preschool boy would love to play with!
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duck tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift
Water Bottle Craft Content:
Pencils, pixie sticks, balloon, Sesame Street stickers, growing animals, and a toothbrush!
This would be great to send to a little boy for his first day of school, a birthday, or just to show him you love him!
What other Water Bottle Craft ideas can you come up with?
Check out all our water bottle crafts on our water bottle craft page. Don’t forget to pin this post for me, please! 🙂
Topic: Water Bottle Craft