Water Bottle Craft: New Baby Edition
Today, I am going to show you how to make this super cute Water Bottle Craft: New Baby Edition! This is the latest edition to our Water Bottle Craft Series. How perfect would this be to give to the new Mom (and Dad) in your life? All the cute little things a new parent needs for their bundle of joy!
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme (In this theme, anything you think a new parent might need!)
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duck tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift (or deliver it in person!)
Water Bottle Craft Content:
Thermometer, baby hats, nail clippers, bib, socks, and a medicine measuring spoon.
This Water Bottle Craft: New Baby Edition has little gifts that would be perfect to give to a new parent that has a million things on their mind and will need that extra bib!
What other idea’s do you have for a fun Water bottle Craft?
Check out all our water bottle crafts on our water bottle craft page. Don’t forget to pin this post for me, please!
Topic: Water Bottle Craft