Send Encouragement with this Water Bottle Craft
I love surprising people with little gifts to show that they matter. Sometimes a person just needs a little encouragement to help get them thru a rough patch. I created this Encouragement Water Bottle Craft with some great pick-me up presents from my “Stock-Up” Presents Bin!
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container/You can also buy a reusable water bottle.
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme/idea
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
If you are mailing:
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duct tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift
If you are gifting in person:
Place Gift with a little note in a “wine-bottle” Gift Bag.
Encouragement Water Bottle Craft Included
1 Reusable Water Cup with Straw
Mini Bath and Body Works Lotion
Revlon Nail Polish
Wet and Wild Lip Gloss
Thirty-One Wristlet Keychain
Earring and Necklace Set
**For Fun-Blue Leopard Clip In Hair Extension**
The option are endless with Water Bottle Crafts. You are only limited by your imagination.
Check out all our water bottle crafts on our water bottle craft page. Don’t forget to pin this post for me, please!
Topic: Water Bottle Craft