Water Bottle Craft Crawling Baby Edition
Today, I am going to show you how to make a great Water Bottle Craft, for a student starting a new school year. This is the latest installment in our Water Bottle Craft Series. This is the Water Bottle Craft: Crawling Baby Edition!
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme (In this theme, anything that you think would be perfect for crawling baby to keep them clean and safe)
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duct tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift
Water Bottle Craft Content: Crawling Baby
Wet Ones, Baby Lotion, Baby Spoons, Socket Protectors, Soft Clothes
Help a mama out and send her a care package. Water bottle for her! Everything else for her sanity. Help keep the crawling baby safe and clean. Lets keep babies safe from electric plugins, help make those messes a little easier to clean and help the baby eat with their size spoons!
What other Water Bottle Craft ideas do you have?
Check out all our water bottle crafts on our water bottle craft page. Don’t forget to pin this post for me, please! 🙂
Topic: Crawling Baby Gift Idea