Wedding Water Bottle Craft
Today I am am going to show you how to make a Water Bottle Craft:Bride-to-be Edition! This would be the perfect gift for your recently engaged girlfriend/sister/cousin/etc! super simple, and fun! This is the latest edition in our Water Bottle Craft Series!
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme(In this theme, anything that is wedding related!)
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duck tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift
Water Bottle Craft Content:
A subscription to a Bridal magazine, a Bride to Bling sash, a garter, a bow, and a “Our wedding night, do not disturb” pillow!
You could coordinate the colors of the garter and bow in with her wedding colors for a really great gift!
What are some other ideas for a Water Bottle Craft?
Don’t forget to pin this post for me, please! Check out all our water bottle crafts on our water bottle craft page.