Water Bottle Craft Back to School (Teacher) Edition
Today, I am going to show you how to make a great Water Bottle Craft, for a student starting a new school year. This is the latest installment in our Water Bottle Craft Series. This is the Water Bottle Craft: Back to School (teacher) Edition!
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme (In this theme, anything that you think would be perfect for teachers for back to school)
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duct tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift
Water Bottle Craft Back to School Content:
#2 pencils, Pens, Erasers, Eraser tops, Permanent Markers, and Glue sticks
We all know Teachers will help their students out when they come un-prepared. Gift this gift as a just in case stash for Teachers to have on hand when needed for their students.
What other Water Bottle Craft ideas do you have?
Check out our Water Bottle Craft Page for more ideas.
Topic: Water Bottle Craft