Water Bottle Craft Back to School (Student) Edition
Today, I am going to show you how to make a great Water Bottle Craft, for a student starting a new school year. This is the latest installment in our Water Bottle Craft Series. This is the Water Bottle Craft: Back to School (student) Edition!
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme (In this theme, anything that you think would be perfect for student for their new school year)
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duct tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift
Water Bottle Craft Back to School Content:
#2 Pencils, Eraser tops, Glue Stick, and Erasers
Every student could use a little extra school supplies when they are on the go. What a great gift to get from a grandparent that is wishing a grandchild a wonderful new school year.
What other Water Bottle Craft ideas do you have?
Check out our Water Bottle Craft page for more ideas!
Topic; Water Bottle Craft