Water Bottle Craft : Baby Shower Edition
I just held a baby shower for my sister and with 90 guests attending we were on a tight budget. We cut corners to save and we will featuring those ideas later on this month. The one thing I absolutely had to do was come up with a unique gift idea that was budget friendly. Most of the time bags, paper, ribbons, and paper add to the price but when I seen our other Water Bottle Craft Ideas, I came up with one of my own. I created a simple Baby shower water bottle craft that makes a unique gift for a new mom or mom-to-be.
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duck tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift
Water Bottle Craft Content:
I put in 1 onesie, 3 pairs of socks, and a pacifier. The ideas are endless because baby items are so tiny they make perfect gifts to use in Water Bottle Crafts for gift giving.
Another idea to add if you are going to mail it, would be a gift card wrapped in the socks, baby silverware, bibs, burp rags, t-shirts, and other tiny presents for the baby to be.
What are some other items that you can think of that would fit in a plastic bottle?