I make very few trips to Walmart so when I do go there, I try to make the most of the trip. Today, I was able to snag $27.53 of the following:
- (1) Old Spice Body Wash (travel size) – $0.97
$1/1 Old Spice Product, exp. 10/31/11 (P&G 10/02/11) = FREE + $0.03 overage
- (4) -
(4) $4/1 Scrubbing Bubbles 1 Step Cleaning Starter Kit, exp. 10/22/11 (SS 09/11/11 #2) = FREE + $0.12 overage
- (2) -
(2) $2/1 Crest Complete Toothpaste, Scope Dual Blast Rinse, Oral-B Complete Floss, or Oral-B Complete Toothbrush, exp. 12/31/11 (SS 09/11/11 R) = $0.94
- (6) Tide Detergent (travel size) – $0.97 -
(2) $2/3 Tide Detergents, exp. 10/31/11 (P&G 10/2) = $1.82All totaled, I spent $2.61!
When I unpacked my bags, I discovered a major bonus in the form of more COUPONS! Each toilet bowl cleaner package contained two coupons for $3 off a starter kit and another coupon for buy one get one free (BOGO) refills.
The toothpaste was already a deal ($2.47 – $2 coupon = $0.47) because Walmart had packages with “babies” attached. “Babies” are sample size items which come along with a full-size product. These particular “babies” contained a sample size Scope mouthwash and Glide dental floss. The packages also contained over $13 in P&G coupons which don’t expire until July of 2013.
If you have an amazing shopping trip to share with us, send it to [email protected] and we will post it. Let’s help one another learn how to save.
Tell us about your shopping trips … we’d love to feature them on our Real Deals page!