Walking Weight Loss Products to Keep You Motivated
We all know that Walking is a great way to keep active and achieve weight loss but sometimes we can get bored with the same walking routine. We have discussed previously Walking Weight Loss Tips and How to Drink Water to Lose Weight . Today we will be discussing Motivation Products to keep you on the right track for Walking Weight Loss.
Walking Weight Loss Motivation Products
1. Proper Walking and Workout Clothes. Nothing will make your walking routine more dreaded than ill fitting work out clothes. Make sure you are wearing the proper size bra, proper fitting shoes, and comfortable clothes. If something is not working make sure you switch it out before you give up.
2. Walking Sticks – Not only will walking sticks help provide you with support and balance but they will provide you the extra comfort you need to stay motivated to continue your daily walking workout. Make sure you invest in a good pair of quality walking sticks that are suited for the terrain you will be walking on.
3. Fitness Tracker – The best way to increase your steps or distance each day is to keep track with a fitness tracker. These provide more tracking options than a simple pedometer and are easy to use. (You can see our reviews on the FitBit One, FitBit Zip, and Misfit Shine)
4. Portable Music Players - Nothing keeps you going than walking along to your favorite tunes. Set up your playlist to include slow songs for your warm-up and recovery phases. Make sure that you choose upbeat songs for when you really need to get your heartbeat pumping. Check out our tips to get Motivated with Music.
5. Motivational Quotes – Take time to write out 30 motivational quotes on index cards. Assign one for each day that you are walking and read it while you are walking to keep you going when you want to stop. You can also order motivational cards and other motivational products to keep you focused on what you are working to achieve and remind yourself that you can. Check out these Weight Loss Motivational Quotes to get you started.
What Walking Weight Loss Motivational Products do you use to keep yourself moving on the days that you don’t want to? Share them with us below and help others get motivated to get walking.
Check out these articles to help you lose weight.