Vegan Kids Recipes
I have funny children they have a great appreciation for Vegan kids recipes . I try to encourage eating their veggies anyway that I can. I figure it is easier to get your children to eat veggies if there is a dip. I am fairly certain that hummus with lemon is our new favorite dip. The kids had a blast making it and eating it. They were so excited that now they ask me to make it with them every time we run out.
Vegan kids recipes
- 1 15 ounce can of chickpeas
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of Tahini (I left this out) You could also use peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder or 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- pinch of salt
- Veggies and pita to dip
- Open the chickpeas then drain the chickpeas.
- I put everything into our blender as I am making the recipe.
- Then i place the lemon in the microwave and heat it for 10 seconds prior to juicing.
- Add 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- Then put in 1 tablespoon of water
- Add a 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- I left this out but you can add 3 tablespoons of Tahini or use peanut butter
- add 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder or 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- pinch of salt
- FInally turn on the blender and blend until smooth
- Place it in a bowl on a plate
- Note: It will keep for 5 days in a sealed container in the refrigerator
This recipes was so easy to make that my two year old helped. It is so important to get your child cooking in the kitchen. It helps them to try new foods. The kitchen is also the place that memories are made. This Vegan kids recipe convinced this meat eater that hummus is a great alternative. I can’t wait to put this on a sandwich it was that good. It was so good my son not only licked the spoon he tried to dip his entire hand in it.
Check out these awesome recipes that kids can make. We love to cook with our kids.