I decided this year was the year that I was going to create a helping other revolution. Yes, that is right this one person is going to talk about and help others until everyone i know is “doing it to.” I thought I would take the opportunity with Valentine’s day approaching to gather a list of ways we could help others. I believe iti s important to give from the heart because giving makes your heart happy.
Here is a list of what we are going to do. If you want to be added to this list then leave a comment below.
1) Mr. Madame Deals and I are going to sponsor a child’s fees and cleats to play a season of soccer instead of gifts to one another
2) Bridget is going to buy flowers and hand them out one by one to strangers
3) Marguerite is going to take flowers to a nursing home
4) Gerri is going to buy Dunkin Donuts heart shaped donuts,bag them individually and my daughter and I drive around and deliver to friends and family 🙂
5) Vicki suggest delivering Valentines stuff to the hospital and children’s wards
6) Sharon is going to give blood
7) Misty and her kids are doing a bunch of Valentine Cupcakes and we are going to let them hand them out at our local homeless shelter on valentines day along with a bunch more donations we are taking there.
8) Melissa is going to buy a hot chocolate and a muffin for a toll booth operator.
9) Frances Kalender Jr.How about “Love Coupons” … offering their time for different things like taking out the trash, collecting the mail, raking leaves, reading, etc … let them come up with the ideas …. It’s a gift that can be used not only for Valentine’s day 🙂
10) Kristen is going to smile at people because it is the easiest way at brightening someone’s day!
To add yours leave a comment below lets create a LOVE revolution