Valentine Recipes for Kids
Chocolate Raspberry Snack
We have an issue. The school my children attend is nut free. That means I need to make things that are nut free. The ingredients can be made on shared equipment or contain any form of nuts. I had to come up with recipes my kids could make.
Valentine Recipes for Kids: Chocolate Raspberry Snack
Food Lion candy melts in white chocolate
Spread preserve on one side of the cracker. Cover it with another cracker to make a sandwich.
Make several cracker sandwiches.
Melt the white chocolate.
Dip the cracker sandwich into the melted chocolate.
Serve with fresh raspberries! That’s It Enjoy!
- Food Lion candy melts in white chocolate
- Raspberry jelly
- Fresh Raspberries
- Ritz Crackers
- Spread preserve on one side of the cracker. Cover it with another cracker to make a sandwich.
- Make several cracker sandwiches.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Dip the cracker sandwich into the melted chocolate.
- Serve with fresh raspberries! That's It Enjoy!
To make Valentine’s Day more fun, check out our fun craft ideas that you can do with kids.
For more Valentine Recipes for Kids, check out these:
Do you have Valentine Recipes for Kids? Share it with us below