If you have a business or you’re offering professional services, or you’re an owner of a blog like me, it is very important for you to have Professional business cards. Why professional because it will leave a certain impression to your potential clients, that is why it is very important that you have a unique and well thought of design that will reflect how good the services your offering are. You will want to have something that will stand out and have recall to people. If you need help in designing your business cards, you should check out UPrinting. They offer professionally designed business cards specifically made for your business, making sure that yours will be one of a kind. You can also just upload or create your own design online and let them print it. They have an easy online design tool plus the quality of their business cards is one of the best, what you will get are full colored and crisp business cards. You can even choose the size or die-cut shape. For sure you don’t want to hand-out cheap looking business cards to your potential market, so check out UPrinting now!
And here’s the great news because UPrinting is letting us giveaway 250pcs Die-cut Business Cards for one winner!
- 2×3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×2″ Rounded Corners, 1.75×3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×3.5″ Leaf, 2×3.5 Rounded one corner, 2×3.5″ Half Circle Side, 2×3.5″ Oval, 2.5″ Circle.
- 14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
- 6 Business Days Turnaround time
- Free US shipping only
Ready to win? Join using the rafflecopter below!
1. This giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
2. No prize substitutions allowed.
3. Winners are allowed to win once over a six-month period.
4. Only email addresses used for the giveaway will be eligible to claim the prize.
“You should assume that the owner of this blog will receive compensation in exchange for the post. Any and all reviews posted are based solely on my own experience and may be atypical. Please practice due diligence in making any related purchase decisions.”