Tuscan Garlic & Herb Whole Roasted Chicken Recipe
TUSCAN GARLIC & HERB WHOLE ROASTED CHICKEN
PREP TIME: 10 MIN. TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN. PER POUND DIFFICULTY: EASY
- 1 Harvestland Purely All-Natural Whole
- Chicken, giblets removed
- 1 cup Schlotterbeck & Foss Garlic & Herb
- 3/4 tsp. Morton Table Salt
- ¼ tsp. McCormick Ground Black Pepper
- 20 cloves Spice World Garlic, peeled and
- sliced (about 2 heads)
- ½ Tropicana Lemon
- Preheat oven to 350°. With fingers, carefully loosen skin around the chicken breast, leg and thigh. Using a basting brush, smear ½ cup of S&F Garlic & Herb sauce under the loosened skin. Place sliced garlic cloves under skin and in chicken cavity.
- Squeeze one lemon half into the cavity, then insert the squeezed rind into the cavity. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove outer skin from whole garlic (leaving bulb intact). Slice top off and place inside cavity.
- Baste inside of cavity with ¼ cup of S&F Garlic & Herb Sauce.
- Close chicken openings with skewers. Tie the drumsticks together with kitchen string and place breast side up on a roasting pan rack. Baste skin with remaining ¼ cup of S&F Garlic & Herb sauce, coating evenly.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 min/lb. or until a meat thermometer in the thickest portion of the breast registers 165°. (Tent with foil if skin has browned before chicken is done.)
- Remove to warm platter; rest 15 min. before carving. Serve immediately with easy Garlic & Herb Roasted Potatoes made with S&F Roasted Garlic & Herb sauce.
Check out other S&F delicious recipes
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Peach Whiskey Glazed Pork Biscuits
- Peach Whisky Glazed Pork Tenderloins
- Spicy Steak Breakfast Burrito
- Spicy Steak Taco Salad
- Tortellini Alfredo
- Pollo Asada Summer Time Burritos Recipe
- Tuscan Garlic & Herb Whole Roasted Chicken Recipe
- Pineapple Habanero Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
S&F Sauces are available at Whole Foods year round and BJ’s Wholesale Club on a rotational limited time only basis.
Don’t forget to visit S&F for more great recipes.