I had turkey leftovers and wanted to use them up but was not in the mood for traditional turkey again. It was also a cold day and I knew that a warm dinner would be the perfect way to end our day. So I got out my leftover turkey, fresh veggies, and Great Value biscuits and created a hearty meal that was well received by everyone.
Turkey,Broccoli and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- 2 packages Great Value Biscuits
- 4 cups leftover turkey
- 2 cups broccoli or broccoli/cauliflower mix (fresh or frozen)
- 1 can Progressive Recipe Starters 3 cheese sauce***
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. If using fresh broccoli and cauliflower – steam or boil till it is cooked. If using frozen proceed to step #3.
3.Combine turkey, broccoli and cauliflower in 9 x 13 casserole dish.
4. In medium sauce pan combine cheese sauce, shredded cheese, cream cheese and milk. Melt together over medium heat until melted together.
5. Pour cheese mixture over turkey mix in dish. Mix fully.
6. Open Great Value biscuits and separate. Place on top of mixture in baking dish.
7. Bake in over for 25 minutes.
8.Remove and serve.
***In place of Progressive cheese sauce you can substitute jarred alfredo or cheese sauce.
Check out more Turkey Recipes!
Check out Black Friday Deals and Cyber Monday Deals!
Hi I’m Gwendolyn and I have been a stay at home mom since 2009. I have been with my husband, James, for 10 years and we are proud parents of Jayme (8) and Nicholas (13). We are also parents to 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 hamsters, and a snake. My father-in-law lives with us so it is always non-stop at our house. I had the honor of becoming a step-parent when I got married and have a great relationship with my step-son. I always used coupons and shopped for bargains but was forced to step up my game when my husband was disabled in 2005. I get an incredible rush from saving money and finding great deals. My life is a constant journey and I look forward to sharing it with you all.