Plan the Best Party at These Places to Host a Birthday Party
Birthday Parties are always fun for the birthday boy or girl but sometimes as the parent it can not be so fun. We spend weeks planning, organizing, cleaning, and before we know it the party is over and we didn’t get to enjoy any of it. We clean our house again when it is all over and wonder what we can do different next time. One of the best ways to cut down the stress is to host the party at an offsite location. Every place is not created equal and we have compiled the best places.
Check out our Top 10 Places to Host a Birthday Party.
- Bowling Alley-Most alleys have party rooms where you can have pizza, cake an ice cream after enjoying a game or two of bowling. Great for kids of all ages because alleys will allow you to do some bumper lanes and some regular lanes.
- Bounce House– Enjoy an hour or more of bouncing fun and the kids will be ready to sit down and enjoy their cake and ice cream in the provided party room. Send them home tired and the parents will thank you.
- Build A Bear Workshop– Every child will love to take home their own cuddly animal and with a dedicated party host/hostess you can sit back and watch them enjoy making their creations.Many options to choose from in price.
- Local Pool/Gym-You local recreation center, gymnasium, YMCA or indoor pool center will hold a party complete with supervision. Every child loves the water and most have on site party rooms where you can have cake and ice cream and open presents.
Keep reading for more Places to Host a Birthday Party
- Chuck E Cheese – A little louder than most places but the kids will love taking their tokens and seeing how many tickets they can win. With food packages that can fit every budget, you only have to show up and enjoy the party.
- Zoo– Keep kids on track with a party at your local zoo. This is perfect for parties when parents will be attending because it is always nice to have an extra set of hands. Stop and have a picnic lunch or purchase from one of the stands. Many zoos will allow you to reserve an area so you can have a plan in mind where to stop.
- Movie Theater– Kids will sit quietly watching their favorite movie characters. Provide them with a kid pack of popcorn and soda and they will each have their own party snack. Make sure everyone makes a potty stop before hand so you aren’t leaving during the movies.
- Ice Rink-Spend time ice-skating then take a break for cake and ice cream in the party room. Even first-timers will have fun learning the ropes with the help of ice rink staff.
- Indoor Play Center- Similar to a bounce house,they will play for an hour or more and then enjoy their birthday treat. You will send them all worn out and parents will name you the party planner of the year.
- Laser Tag-Perfect for older children who love a little freedom. Let them loose for several games of laser tag and see who ends up the victor. Refuel them with cake and ice cream and send them out for more fun.
Prices will vary by location but most of these places will offer party rooms, activities, party host/hostess, paper products, supervised fun and food options. Pick up a cake from your local Big Box Store and save yourself time from baking. You provide the invites and guests and they will supply the fun. Don’t end another birthday party wishing you had been able to enjoy it. Hold your next party at one of these ten places to host a birthday party
Have your invitations match your theme and location with our easy steps to Make Your Own Birthday Invitations.
Rachelle put one of these places to host a birthday party to the test when she had a Build A Bear Party for her daughter. Read about it and then schedule your next party there for fun and cuddly hugs.
For more fun party ideas, read these:
Recipe for Kids Birthday Party: Homemade Vanilla Cake
For easy party planning, get our Free Printable Kids Birthday Party Checklist!
Where are your favorite places to host a birthday party? Leave us a comment below and let us know.
Topic: Places to Host a Birthday Party