There are two things that have learned with motherhood. The first thing is high heels and toddlers do not go together. I live in my ballet flats. The second thing is it important to teach your children how to live responsibly. We need to buy and support companies that support others. We need to look for companies that change the world and provide products that we love. I am in love with the new Toms shoe line. I am so excited that we can provide one for one of you to win and one for one of you to give.
Tell me which pair you like by looking here at the Autism United site.
The best part is here is a Toms Coupon for you to buy your own..
You could also win a pair! This contest is open to the US and Canada and will end on Feb 20th at 12:01PM
- Gisele Brown Suede Ballet Flats
- Gisele Grey Suede Ballet Flats
- Camila Black Leather Ballet Flats
- Alessandra Burlap Ballet Flats
- Alessandra Black Canvas Ballet Flats
- Alessandra Natural Leather Ballet Flats
- Isabel Burlap Ballet Flats
- Eliana Blue Suede Ballet Flats
- Eliana Pink Suede Ballet Flats
- Natalia Grey Linen Ballet Flats
- Natural Natalia Linen Ballet Flats
- Natalia Rose Linen Ballet Flats
- Katia Chambray Ballet Flats
- Lina Woven Ballet Flats