Bring Quick and Tasty Mexican to the table with this simple Taco Bake.
Preparing dinner doesn’t have to be time consuming and boring. You can create simple meals at home that are full of flavor and have everyone asking you to make it again. This has quickly become one of my family’s favorite recipes.
2 cans of Great Value Crescent Rolls
1 lb ground turkey or ground hamburger
1 packet taco seasoning
8 oz bag of shredded cheese (recommend colby jack, cheddar, or mexican)
Large can of refried beans
- Preheat oven to 350*
- While oven is heating, brown hamburger and create taco meat.
- Roll out 1 pack of crescent rolls on metal baking sheet or stone bar pan.
- Bake until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and spread refried beans over top of baked crescent rolls.
- Top with hamburger meat and shredded cheese.
- Top with remaining package of crescent rolls.
- Return to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until top crescent roll is completely cooked.
- Serve with sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, and/or olives.
Check out my family’s other favorite Quick and Easy Mexican Recipe- Taco Ring .
Head over and find our extensive collection of Recipes.
Hi I’m Gwendolyn and I have been a stay at home mom since 2009. I have been with my husband, James, for 10 years and we are proud parents of Jayme (9) and Nicholas (14). We are also parents to 3 dogs, 2 cats,1 hamster, 1 fish, and a snake. We also foster dogs for 2 different rescue groups. My father-in-law lives with us so it is always non-stop at our house. I had the honor of becoming a step-parent when I got married and have a great relationship with my step-son. I always used coupons and shopped for bargains but was forced to step up my game when my husband was disabled in 2005. I get an incredible rush from saving money and finding great deals. My life is a constant journey and I look forward to sharing it with you all.
Topic: Taco Bake