Super Cheesy Dip in a Bread Bowl
Recently, I got to sample some amazing cheese from Sartori Cheese and I just new I had to make something yummy out of it! I know you are used to seeing low calorie recipes from me, so let me warn you, this is not low calorie. Every dietitian I’ve talked to said if you don’t have a “cheat day” every now and then, you are bound to fail. So I spent my “cheat day” making and eating this super cheesy dip in a bread bowl.
Here is how to make this Super Cheesy Dip in a Bread Bowl:
- Round bread (I used a loaf that I found on sale for $1.50, crunchy bread works best!)
- Sartori extra aged fontina
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- Sartori shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- chopped green onions
- First, hollow out your bread. (make sure you keep the pieces you cut out, you will use them for dipped!)
- Next, shred your extra aged fontina by Sartori (and try not to eat it all..it's amazing)
- Next, mix your cream cheese (softened), mayo, and cheese in a bowl and then transfer into a bread bowl. Set you oven to 350 degrees and bake for about 30 mins or until cheese is bubbly.
- Let cool and enjoy!