Sugar Free Candy Recipes: Fruity Candy
Want a fruity refreshing candy? With no cooking involved this is a wonderful quick and easy recipe for kids! If a mistake in measurement is made, it’s super easy to fix just use the guidelines I indicated to adjust for the perfect result.
Sugar Free Fruity Candy Recipes
- 4 small boxes sugar free strawberry jello
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut
- 1 can light condensed milk*
- 1 cup pecans chopped super fine
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Checking the texture: If your helper does not measure properly add more of the type of ingredient needed...
- Too wet or sticky? add more coconut or nuts.
- Too dry to hold together? add more condensed milk.
- Roll into balls. Chill well (overnight) and then ENJOY!
- This candy can be made in a sugar/ full fat version by simply using jello, sweetened coconut, and sweetened condensed milk.
- The pecans can be omitted and or traded for your favorite nut or seed. We use an old coffee grinder to "chop" our nuts or seeds super fine.
- Try this recipe with your favorite flavor (orange, raspberry, cherry, lime, lemon, grape) of jello.
- Dissolve 1 cup Equal (Nutrasweet, or other sweetener) in 3/4 cup warm water then add 1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons Nonfat dry skim milk and blend. This recipe makes 14 ounces or the equivalent of one can.
Thanks to my reader Rachel C. for sharing this candy recipes!
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
Do you love to write? Or can do crafts or have fun ideas for articles. MadameDeals is hiring! Apply now! Check out my >>> Job Board
Topic: Candy Recipes