Perfect for Lunch or Dinner – The Strawberry Walnut Salad
I am a huge salad lover but get tired quickly of Caesar and Greek Salads. It is so much cheaper to make them at home than to order out so I recreated a salad similar to the one I enjoy at my favorite local restaurant. It combines the sweet taste of summer with the tangy bite of Blue Cheese, to create the perfect balance. Next time you are hungry for a delicious lunch or dinner make this
Strawberry Walnut Salad
- 3 heads of Romaine Lettuce
- 2 cups Strawberries
- 2 apples (not Red Delicious)
- 1 cup Blue Cheese
- 1 cup Walnuts, chopped
- Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Wash Lettuce and Fruit.
- Once Lettuce is dry, break into pieces and place into 4 salad bowls.
- Chop Strawberries into thirds and place on lettuce.
- Chop apples into medium-small pieces and place on top of lettuce.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup Blue Cheese on each salad
- Repeat with Walnuts.
- Serve with Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing on the side.
What is your favorite salad? Let us know in the comment section below.
Topic: Strawberry Walnut Salad