“Wal-Mart Stores can accept coupons that are available on the Internet for customers to print from their home computers. The following are guidelines for the stores for accepting Internet coupons:
- The coupon should be legible and say “Manufacturer Coupon”. There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer, to ensure the coupon can be processed for payment.
– The coupon should have a scan-able bar code.
– The coupon should have an expiration date.
– The coupon cannot be a photocopy.
– The limit is one coupon per item, per Customer.
– A Salaried Manager can refuse to accept a coupon if it does not meet any or all of these guidelines.”