On this page you will find information on how the Rite Aid system works. Make sure to check out the current Rite Aid Deals too!
Rite Aid has a rebate system in place called the Single Check Rebate (SCR). You can view current Single Check Rebate offers HERE. The nice thing about Rite Aid is that you can submit all of the rebates that are offered within the month at one time. Yes, that is where the name Single Check Rebate came in!
Rite Aid now has a Rewards Card called Wellness+. Read the following post to learn how the Wellness+ Rewards program works.
Some benefits include:
Easily load, manage and redeem coupons using your wellness+ card with Load2Card.
With three member tiers, it is now even easier and faster to save. Click here to see their chart.
Reach 500 points and you’ll earn the choice of one wellness reward such as a gym membership, magazine subscription or health screening.
Click here for the full Rite Aid’s Wellness+ benefits
Rite Aid’s newest program is called +UP Rewards. When you buy marked products, a +UP Reward will print on the bottom of your receipt. The +UP Rewards are similar to the CVS ECB and they can be used on many items in the store. +UP Rewards are not valid on prescriptions, prescription co-pays, cigarettes, alcohol, gift cards, online purchases, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, other mail services and items prohibited by law and may not be combined with other offers.
Unless otherwise stated in the circular, one transaction of the weeks +UP Rewards deal can be performed per wellness+ card per household. That means that on most items you will only earn one +UP reward per item a week. There have been some glitches in the system, but limits will be in place.
How do I submit my Single Check Rebate? It is easy. Just sign up for an account HERE. Then view rebate items, enter your receipt and request your check!
Does Rite Aid have store coupons? YES! And you can stack a Rite Aid store coupon with a manufactures coupon too. Rite Aid also offers a coupon for $5/25 purchase quite frequently. Again, hand over the $5/25 coupon BEFORE any other coupon!
Rite Aid also has printable store coupons called Video Values. You can watch short videos to earn coupons. Video Value coupons are store coupons and they can be stacked with manufacturers coupons.
- Manufacturer coupons are found in newspapers, magazines and even affixed to products. The UPC on these coupons begins with a “5.”
Rite Aid Manufacturer Coupons
- Rite Aid Manufacturer coupons generally appear in our weekly circular, on our website and are sent to customers via email. These coupons are labeled “manufacturer coupon” and have a UPC that begins with “49.”
Rite Aid Valuable Coupons
Rite Aid coupons are labeled “Valuable Coupon” and have a UPC that begins with “48.”
Internet/Print at Home coupons
- Rite Aid will accept internet / print at home coupons up to the equivalent value of $5.00 off.
- A Rite Aid coupon (with the Rite Aid logo) is NOT considered an internet coupon (even if printed off the internet) and is therefore not subject to the $5.00 maximum.
+UP Reward Coupons
- +UP Reward coupons are special coupons earned by a customer in a prior purchase that can be used for any nonprescription purchase with a small number of exclusions that are listed on the +UP coupon. Multiple +UP coupons can be used (subject to the printed exclusions) up to the amount of purchase before sales tax.
Buy One, Get One Free
- Rite Aid accepts Buy One, Get One Free coupons, however only one coupon can be used for each pair of items purchased. A customer can use one “cents off” coupon in conjunction with the item they are purchasing on a Buy One Get One Free promotion (or with a Buy One Get One Free coupon), although the value of the cents off coupon cannot exceed the selling price of the item.
- Buy One Get One Free coupons cannot be used in conjunction with a Buy One Get One Free promotion.
Total Purchase Coupons
- Rite Aid may feature total purchase coupons which discount the total purchase amount based upon meeting specific requirements. For example, $5 off a $25 purchase price threshold coupon.
- These coupons are accepted under the following conditions:
o The coupon is valid and in date; only one total purchase coupon per transaction.
o Total purchase equals or exceeds $25 before tax (before any coupons are applied).
o Coupons for individual items can also be used including another “48” coupon that is tied to an item in the
o Provided the total of items purchased is equal to or greater than the purchase requirement, other coupons can
be used in conjunction with the total purchase coupon.
- Coupons must be valid and in date; Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Register will validate coupon through scanning or keyed entry of the coupon UPC number.
- In the event that any item’s selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Rite Aid will accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is allowed.
- When making a return for a product that had a coupon attached, Rite Aid cannot refund cash for the value of the
- coupon and cannot return the coupon that was used.
- Rite Aid reserves the right to not accept any coupon where the validity or the coupon cannot be established.
- More than one coupon can be used on the purchase of a single item under the following conditions:
o All coupons match the item being purchased.
o The total of the coupons is equal to or less than the selling price of the item before sales tax.
- No more than one “48” Rite Aid Valuable coupon, one “49” Rite Aid Manufacturer coupon, and one “5” Manufacturer coupon can be used on a single item. Rite Aid may accept up to 4 identical coupons for the same number of qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store manager’s sole discretion.