Create a Delicious Dinner on the grill – Steak and Pepper Kabobs
Summer is my favorite time because I don’t have to stand outside freezing while I use my grill. I like to also celebrate the fresh tasting produce that springs up in supermarkets and Farmer’s Market. Steak is a favorite around my house and since chicken is most often my favorite protein source, I mixed it up for this recipe. Tip – soak the skewers in water before grilling so they don’t burn as easily unless you have metal skewers. Metal skewers are really nice if you frequently make kabobs. If you make 7 kabobs using this Steak and Pepper Kabobs recipe each kabob is only 5 Weight Watchers Points per kabob! So dust off your grill tools and enjoy!
Steak and Pepper Kabobs Recipe
- 2 Pounds Beef Sirloin or preferred Steak Cut
- 8-10 mini Sweet Peppers (Red, Orange, Yellow)
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes
- 1 large Red Onion
- Marinade of choice
- Marinate steaks over night in the marinade of your choice.
- Cut steak into pieces
- Wash Tomatoes and Peppers.
- Cut Peppers into pieces, approximately the size of the steak.
- Chop Red Onion into pieces of the same size.
- Alternate layers on the Metal Kabob Sticks - will create 6-8 large kabobs.
- Grill over medium-high flame until steak reaches (140-150* /slight pink in the middle-middle).
- Remove and Serve over rice, potatoes or pasta.
Check out our other Kabob recipes