Create a Delicious Dinner on the grill – Steak and Pepper Kabobs
Summer is my favorite time because I don’t have to stand outside freezing while I use my grill. I like to also celebrate the fresh tasting produce that springs up in supermarkets and Farmer’s Market. Steak is a favorite around my house and since chicken is most often my favorite protein source, I mixed it up for this recipe. So dust off your grill tools and make this recipe for
Steak and Pepper Kabobs
- 2 Pounds Beef Sirloin or preferred Steak Cut
- 8-10 mini Sweet Peppers (Red, Orange, Yellow)
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes
- 1 large Red Onion
- Marinade of choice
- Marinate steaks over night in the marinade of your choice.
- Cut steak into pieces
- Wash Tomatoes and Peppers.
- Cut Peppers into pieces, approximately the size of the steak.
- Chop Red Onion into pieces of the same size.
- Alternate layers on the Metal Kabob Sticks - will create 6-8 large kabobs.
- Grill over medium-high flame until steak reaches (140-150* /slight pink in the middle-middle).
- Remove and Serve over rice, potatoes or pasta.
Check out our other Kabob recipes here———->>Sizzling Sirloin Kabobs
Topic: Steak and Pepper Kabobs