Prepare the perfect stay at home Valentine’s Date, learn how to give each other a romantic back rub.
Get 20% off when you go here. Offer ends Feb 10th.
This special promo is for our RealAdviceGal community, with 20% off the retail price for LIFETIME video access to these incredible massage techniques. Visit MELT: Massage for Couples.
I often wonder what keeps a relationship alive other than love. The answer is making time for one another. I know time gets away from us and our lives are fill of all the things on our to do list but really we need to step back and clear a night to make time for the person that you promised to love forever. I have several posts on cheap date ideas. This is a sampling of ideas to try at home. I take every Friday night and my husband and I go to the gym to swim together. It is a nice way to work out and hang out and guess what? The gym has free childcare.
- Cook dinner together- A fun date night that will fill up your belly and your “love tank”
- Go outside and star gaze- How romantic is that!? Grab a blanket, a star map, and your hunny for a great date night!
- Build a bon fire and roast marshmallows- Keep each other warm with a fire and love
- Have a carpet picnic- Skip the bugs and set up an indoor picnic!
- Have an in home spa- take turns giving each other massages
- Throw an indoor beach party- grab some beach chairs and a good book and have an indoor beach day!
- Plant something in the garden together- Flowers or veggies, have some fun in the dirt with your love!
- Play a game of basketball- Winner has to buy dinner?
- Take a bubble bath- Light some candles and get a little bubbly with your spouse.
- Play a board game- Let your competive side out with a fierce game of monopoly
- Play a card game- Some poker might be fun!
- Make cookies- Don’t forget to add some sprinkles!
- Look at your wedding album and see if you can name everyone- Gottta love a trip down memory lane!
- Pull out your yearbook and talk about the good old days- another great way to reminisce on fun days past.
- Go on a bike ride- Have fun and get active, together!
- Take a walk holding hands- A stroll in a local park would be a great date!
- Sit on the front porch- People watch or just enjoy each others company!
- Do a craft together- A great date around the holidays!
- Wash the car together- Get some work done in a fun way!
- Make ice cream sundaes for one another- A yummy treat for both of you!
These are some Cheap Date Ideas
Make your stay at home dates more special with these Free Printable Valentine Cards