I love Wednesdays – because that’s when I receive my meal planning guide from eMeals! eMeals makes meal planning so simple! Every week I get seven complete dinner recipes (usually an entree and a side dish) and a detailed shopping list for each recipe. Now I don’t have to worry what to make for dinner OR what to buy in the grocery store. I’m on the Clean Eating Family Plan, but you can choose from a variety of plans, including Classic, Simple Gourmet, Paleo, and the brand new Slow Cooker Plan (Classic and Clean Eating versions are available).
Try this Spaghetti Recipe!
This week’s guide included this spaghetti recipe, and it sounds so delicious that I just had to share it with you. I’m running tonight, so we will be eating light this evening. But here’s what’s on the menu for tomorrow:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb cremini mushrooms, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 32 oz can BPA-free diced tomatoes with juice
- ? cup low-sodium tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 10 oz whole wheat spaghetti
- ? cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large saucepan.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, and onion and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, salt, and pepper, and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for about 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add milk.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, then drain and return to pot.
- Add mushroom mixture, tossing to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.
Try this spaghetti recipe and let me know what you think. And check out this brand new meal planning app, brought to you by eMeals.
For more information about subscribing to the eMeals meal planning service, please visit eMeals.com.