Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip
If you are looking for an easy (and delicious) appetizer for you next gathering then you will love my Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip! This recipe is a set-it-and-forget-it type of recipe, and is sure to be a crowd pleaser. You can also lighten this recipe up by bulking up the veggies, and using low fat cream cheese and mozzarella cheese!
Here is how to make my Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip:
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 12 oz spinach
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of milk
- First, chop your spinach and artichoke hearts up, add them to your slow cooker
- Cube your cream cheese and add it and your mozzarella cheese to the slow cooker
- Then add your milk, garlic, and salt and pepper to your slow cooker
- Cook on Low for 1 hour, then mix ingredients together and cook an additional hour.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, or veggie sticks!
Looking for more great recipes? Try these:
Topic: Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip