Simple Recipes for kids: Baked Chicken Nuggets
I’m always looking for simple recipes for kids that I can make with my 5 year old, that she will actually eat! What kid doesn’t like chicken nuggets right!? This recipe was super simple to make, and a big hit with everyone in my whole family! The best part is that you can have a serving (which is 1/4 of the entire batch) for only 164 calories! You know you will be feeding your child something good for them, and all your kids will know is that it’s yummy!
Here is how to make these Simple Recipes for Kids: Baked Chicken Nuggets:
- 12 oz Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 6 tbsp whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Panko
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- non stick spray
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and spray a pan with nonstick spray.
- Cut your chicken into bite size pieces, and season with Salt and Pepper
- Put your olive oil in 1 bowl, and your breadcrumbs, panko, and cheese in another.
- Put your chicken in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well to make sure the chicken is well coated.
- Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mix and coat well, once coated set them on your baking sheet.
- Once all chicken is coated, lightly spray the nuggets with olive oil and bake for 8-10 minuets. Turn over, and cook an additional 4-5 minuets.
- Let cool and serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
Looking for more Simple Recipes for Kids to make? Check these out:\
- Easy recipes for kids: Pumpkin Bread
- Kids Smoothie Recipes: Rooty Tooty Fresh Green Smoothie
- Recipes Kids Like: Turkey Roll Ups
Topic: Simple recipes for kids