Your Dog will beg you for more of these Gluten Free Dog Treats
Stop spending loads of money on Gluten Free Dog Treats at the pet store. Make your own and have fun while you do it.
Gluten Free Dog Treats Recipe
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 1/4 Cup Gluten Free Flour
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- Preheat Oven to 300*
- Combine Oats and Applesauce in Medium Mixing Bowl.
- Stir to Combine.
- Add in honey, peanut butter, and coconut oil.
- Mix well.
- Slowly add in Gluten Free Flour while stirring
- Add water as needed for consistency of dough.
- Make sure everything is mixed completely and place balls of dough on baking sheet.
- Flatten Out and cut into shapes with cookie cutter.
- Remove excess dough and add back to bowl.
- Repeat until all the dough is used.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove, Let cool and make your dogs happy.
My dogs could not resist these delicious treats and took to following me around the house until they were allowed to be my taste testers. I have found that they are the best judges when it comes to my homemade dog treats because they will NOT eat something they do not like. They have turned down many store bought dog treats and won’t touch the “healthy” ones at the vet. I, however, have yet to find a homemade dog treat that they won’t eat.
Does your dog do better with Gluten Free Dog Treats?
Check out Freshly Made Healthy Dog Treats
People Approved Food For Your Dog
What Not to Feed Your Dog
Topic: Gluten Free Dog Treats